Hedef Beyt Prices
Hedef Beyt About
Hedef Beyt is waiting for you in Ephesus Antk Kent and waiting for you with its magnificent nature and child-friendly theme in Selçuk-İzmir location.Beyt, who is pleased to offer you the unique, reliable and most tremendous service quality, also meets your understanding of Islamic hotels.Apart from halal food, all drinks and food served on site are also halal.Hedef Beyt, which will meet your conservative hotel understanding 100%, is waiting for a holiday you will never forget.Target Beth features:
- Hedef Beyt takes care that all food and beverages it offers to you are halal.
- There is no alcohol service on hotel.In this way, you can be sure that your spouse and children are not disturbed by people who have been outraged by alcohol.
- All guests who go on holiday with their children can have the most comfortable holiday in Hedef Beyt, a child-friendly hotel.Aqua park and children's pool with water slide provides the most enjoyable time for your children.
- Hedef Beyt is located in Selcuk, Izmir, 70 km from the center of Izmir, 8 km from the bus station, 12 km from the center of Kusadasi and 6 km from the ancient city of Ephesus.
- Hedef Beyt, 150 meters from the sea, provides free service for 2 children.
- There is a sand beach as well as a pool with a waterslide.It features an outdoor pool for women and a children havuzs pool. There is also a heated ladies' indoor pool filled with sea water.
- There are 2 private pools for men.This pool also includes a waterslide.There is a children's pool next to the bay pool.
- There is a heated men's indoor pool filled with sea water.
- You can stay in Hedef Beyt with an all-inclusive concept or you can choose to stay in full board concept.
- There are also special offers and advantages for honeymooners.
- All-inclusive drinks are free of charge between 00:00 and 00:00.Breakfast is between 08.00 and 10.00, late breakfast is between 10:00 and 10:30, lunch is between 12.30 and 14.00, night soup is between 23.00: 23.45, snack time is between 15.00 and 17.00.